Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite fat loss workouts, very simple and straight forward, yet difficult. It is designed to really get your metabolism cranking and will definitely get you closer to your fat loss goals.
Go through it when you can and let the core, and legs get a great workout.
Perform each warm up exercise for 30 seconds with a 15 second transition to next exercise
- Lying Alternating Knee to Chest
- Bodyweight Squat
- Alternating Cross Body Shoulder Stretch (hold 2-3 seconds and alternate sides)
- Jumping Jacks & Low Impact Jog In Place
Abs & Buns Workout-
Perform each exercise for 40 seconds and rest for 20 seconds before continuing on to next exercise. Complete 1-2 rounds.
- Alternating Split Squat Jump
- Split Squat Left Leg
- Split Squat Right Leg
- Mountain Climbers or Pushups
- Hip Lifts or Hip Lift Isometric Holds
- Pushup Plank with Alternating Leg raise
- Stability Ball Plank OR Wall Push Dead Bugs or Russian Twist
Perform each stretch for 15 seconds on each side
1. Quad Stretch
2.Overhead Tricep Stretch
*** TO MAKE THIS WORKOUT EVEN BETTER, GO FOR A 10-15 MINUTE LOW INTENSITY JOG AFTER THIS WORKOUT AND USE UP ALL THE FATTY ACIDS THAT HAVE NOW BEEN RELEASED INTO THE BLOODSTREAM
Let me know what you think about this workout or if you have any questions for me.